Biyernes, Pebrero 22, 2013

Girl Stuff Nail Polishes

Hi everyone!
I haven't updated my blog for months
due to login problems on google
good thing it 's ok now...
I'm back on blogging!
Anyways, today i'll be showing you some nail arts
and swatches of  Girl Stuff polishes.
It's a local polish imported directly from France.

About 1st week this month when I received a
 facebook message telling me that Girl Stuff has
been fascinated by my nail arts and wanted me to try their polishes...
c'mon, for free plus non-toxic? WHY NOT?

LtoR: DEFY,FLIRT,JOANNE,LEMON ROCKS, GOING GREEN, FIREWORKS

So, after a week I received this cute and girly polishes, yeah! It looks
like polishes for little girls but this is also for grown ups and pregnant women too!
pretty much it's a safe polish for everyone




Here are the claims of girlstuff polish :)

 Since the polish is non-toxic, I set aside the fear
of putting my health on risk I immediately tried their polishes
and some of the claims was true, it dries quite fast,
it's durable,  shiny! I'm loving this polish!

I'm not yet done swatching all the polishes
but let me show you some I did last week :)


Girlstuff "Flirt"

Girlstuff  "Lemon Rocks"

Girlstuff  "Joanne"

I'll go back to this post once I finish all the swatches and update you
where to get the polish and price!

thanks for dropping by <3

2 komento:

  1. Awe! Very pretty nail art!
    Glad to see a new post here :)

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Thanks you're still there viewing my posts Anastacia, I think I already forgot how blog works,lol! Seems like I'm back to zero :p

      Burahin