Linggo, Nobyembre 25, 2012

Nail Polish Collection (swatches)

 Hi everyone!!!
So, this is my first time to swatch nail polishes.
I don't really like swatching bec. it's just a waste of nail polish, cotton and acetone.
You paint it, then remove it. It's pretty much a waste of time too!
But this time I have to give it a try,
I bought some local polishes yesterday
and I would like to take advantage of my short nails.
hope you like them :)
OMG Nail Color (first date) -3coats
2 coats is good but 3 coats is better
I love this shade!, it's very girly!
price: 25php

OMG Nail Color (bikini) - 2 coats
smooth application
opaque, you can use this in stamping
I like the color too! It's not red, it looks like dark pink to me
price: 25php


OMG Crystal Sand (quartz)
yeah its glittery but doesn't give you a rough feeling on your nail.
one thing I don't like about this polish is the fact that it's
a glitter and hard to take off :(
price: 25php



Sassy Colors (Neon Yellow)- 3 coats
price: 17.50 php

Sassy Colors (Neon Pink)- 2 coats
price: 17.50 php

Sassy Colors (Neon Blue)- 2coats
price: 17.50 php

Sassy Colors (Neon Violet)- 3coats
price: 17.50 php
These polishes are cheap, but  they're quite good!
I'm not a fan of expensive polishes, there's no way to buy even one.
For me,all polishes are thesame.
As long as you use them right,
and your nails are well groomed!
no one would ever tell that you're wearing a cheap polish!

ahhh, swatching polishes is not easy but I must admit I had so much fun :D
so I guess from now on, I'll swatch whenever there is new polishes to arrive,
stay tuned ! see yah later guys!!!


11 komento:

  1. Absolutely agree with U! I never swatch polishes just for "show" reason too...
    But this is such a nice polish pictures! I like them all also ur short nails are very cute :)

    TumugonBurahin
  2. thanks u liked them anastacia!
    i wish i could send you some polishes to try bt I thnk Icnt afford the shipping to korea :(
    if there will come a time that you come and visit Philippines pls. let me know :D

    TumugonBurahin
  3. Ui meron ako mga ganyan sis. Bkt ang mahal jan. 15 lng d2 ung sassy tas ung omg 18

    TumugonBurahin
  4. idk sis, maybe because malayo ang Tuguegarao kya over sila maka patong :D sa savemore ko nbili yan :))

    TumugonBurahin
  5. Wow sis, super sulit ng nail polish na yan ah! P25 lang!!:) Lovet!

    Followed you! Like ko nail application mo!
    ♥,
    Shari

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Hi sharina, thanks for following my blog, sorry now lang ako nakareply ksi narestrict ang google sa computer namin, I'm new to blogging din I hope mkakuha ako ng techniques from u! na follow na kita, very girly ang blog mo... I hope we can be friends too! :)

      Burahin
  6. Those pink OMG polish are lovely. Cute blog! :)

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Thank you polished pinay, I'm glad I'm seeing polish enthusiast here in blogger, hope I can get along with u too! I've seen nice swatches at your blog, looks like it'll be one of the interesting blogs to follow

      Burahin
  7. It's just recent that I discovered OMG Nail Polish, and I am loving it, too!

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. yes Jen, same here! they carry a lot cute colors to choose from, and price is reasonable :)

      Burahin