Lunes, Nobyembre 12, 2012

Re- Created Nail Designs

hello gals!
Today, I decided to write about re-created nails.
I know everything we learned about nails is from constant
net searching, blog reading, facebooking, pinteresting lol! and etc.

Btw, have your nail arts have
been re- created by someone else?
how would you feel when someone is
wearing a design that was inspired by your designs?...

ME, I feel very blessed, thankful and happy
 especially when they mention my name in their artwork.
It flatters me because it only means
that I'm doing a good job and
they appreciate it.

Here are some of my designs re-created by Talented Nail Artists...

Halloween Nails by


Hello Kitty Nails by

Their re -creations look better then mine :))

Last year by the month of September, with the help of my friend bianca,
I sponsored a small nail art contest,
it was my birthday contest and
the theme is NatalieBrookes Inspired Nail Art.

here are the entries:








These girls are so talented they do not know how happy
I am whenever I look at this pictures...

If someday you might recreate one of my designs
pls let me know so that I could thank you...

so long for tonight, hugs!
thanks for visiting :) <3 :*

6 (na) komento: