Lunes, Nobyembre 5, 2012

HELLO KITTY NAIL ART


Hi! This is my first blog post I'm still trying to find out how does it works. Btw, I've been doing nail art since year 2009 and I really like doing hello kitty designs. 

This are some of my hello kitty nail arts...



this one is the latest :)








This one is the winner @minx nail salon as the cutest nail art last
April 2012

white version

Hello kitty and Friends

KITTY VUITTON

Pirate Kitty







I hope you like them:)
Pls. follow my blog for more :)
XOXO

4 (na) komento:

  1. U're very welcome! Wish I can find "Follow" gadget here too so it's easy to look for blog updates ;)

    TumugonBurahin
  2. ooops! i didn't know that i have to add that, I thought it'll be automatically added to the page,.. My bad, maybe that's the reason why until at this moment I still don't have followers:) tnx for the help Anastacia :D

    TumugonBurahin