Biyernes, Nobyembre 23, 2012

Kiddie Nail art Party!

Hey guys!
Turning 7 is a big celebration for little girls.
There are many milestones that mark this special time.
The jump from the age of 6 to 7 sees a little girl blossom into a young lady is such a wonderful experience.

Today my niece Mai-mai celebrated her 7th birthday
so, my cousin Ate(older sister/cousin) Ming 
came to me to ask favor if
I can do nail art for little girls who will come to the party,
I said Yeah! of-course! who doesn't want to paint nails for little princesses?
 




Here are some pictures I had to share
with you guys...




Cute little princesses love their nail arts!
I wasn't able to get close up images of their fingers coz
I was so busy that time :(



It's been a long day, I have to take a rest now:)
see yah later!
XOXO

2 komento:

  1. Sure ur niece and her friends was super happy :)
    Very nice birthday party :) I wish I had something like this at my 7th birthday lol~

    TumugonBurahin
  2. yes! definitely!
    Unfortunately nail art is not that trending during our younger times :D

    TumugonBurahin