Biyernes, Nobyembre 9, 2012

Ombre manicure :)

Ola! how are you guys?
hope fine:)

Lately I've been addicted to sponge nail art/ ombre nails.
Maybe it's because I already know the technique for a perfect gradient nails.
I watched a lot of tutorials in youtube and I find them very  helpful...
In just few practice,tada!

here's two design  i made for today
and yes! the same base.


This is the 1st one i made. after I took a picture of it,
I erased the design and reused the base :)



This is the last one I made...
I love how this design turned out!

if you want to learn how I did this, just
check out my post about "Mermaid Scale" nails. I used thesame technique.
Here: http://nataliebrookesnailart.blogspot.com/2012/11/mermaids-tail-nail-art.html

That's all for today, take care <3

1 komento: