Biyernes, Nobyembre 23, 2012

DORAEMON Nail Art


Hi everyone!
Just a quick post on doraemon nails!

Aside from hello kitty, I still have another favorite cartoon
and that is... DORAEMON!,
when I was young my day wouldn't be complete without watching
this Japanese cartoon series.

Then yesterday, I came across
this blog post of Ms.Mae of artofnail
click here
this adorable doraemon design really captured my attention...
can't take my eyes away from it,

So, now I decided to make my  very own doraemon nails.
sorry if I'm being too ambitous :))

tada! my nails are short as of the moment so
I did it on fake nails

I stamped OB 14 & KD 15 plates


Base color: OMG crystal sand polish

Accent: Miss Beauty Diamond max polish


btw, This is another doraemon nails I did past few months ago

HOPE YOU LIKE IT
XOXO

4 (na) komento:

  1. Cute! I love your nail art skills! Wish I had it too! ^_^
    Following your blog now. Hoping you'll follow mine too :)
    I'll be having a giveaway next month. You might win a satchel bag worth of 1,000 php! :)

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. hi Jan Mitchel, thanks for following me, sorry for very late reply, I wasn't able to open my blog for long time coz our computer was restricted from google (don't know why), good thing it's ok now... sure I'll follow u <3

      Burahin