Martes, Nobyembre 6, 2012

Mermaid's Tail Nail Art

Hi! hope you guys are doing well today.
The sky is gloomy and I got bored so I decided to do a quick tutorial on Ombre: Mermaid's Tail manicure...
I watched a video of totally cool nails on you-tube a while back and I fell in-love with her
mermaid inspired manicure. So I grabbed my nail art thingy s  and created my own version of Mermaid's tail design :)


I know a lot of girls already know the techniques used in this design but
this is intended for those who just started their nail art addiction lol!

enough, let's proceed :))

Start off with a base coat and apply 2 coats of white nail polish of your choice.


Take two colors of acrylic paint and apply directly to your sponge.
(you can also use regular nail polish)



Gently dab the sponge into your nails until you get this gradient affect.



Clean the edges and add top coat.

STAMPING TIME!!!
yeah I love this part<3

1. Choose your design, make sure it looks like fish scale.
 Apply silver nail polish to the plate.
2. Scrape
3. Pick up the image from the plate
4.Check if the design has sticked to your stamper
5. Stamp it to your nails.



We're done!
You can add some rhinestones or decals if you want!
Hope you guys like it.


Here's the one I made for my mom :) cute!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento